Sep 18, 2008

Work Update

I've been busy lately. After finishing some designs for Saosin, Underoath, Salt the Wound , Little Jackie and Architects, i've been working on stuff for Rockett, Malus and Zombie Liquorice. The first was a collab between Rockett and All Shall Perish and it turned out really cool... a big colourfull mess!! Malus wanted me to do a design influenced by 80's skate board graphics...and it turned out AMAZING! I'm really looking forward for this shirt to get printed and wearing it. They also asked me to work on a collab between them and As I Lay Dying which is pretty cool (that's what i'm doing now). I've also finished a design for "Zombie Liquorice".
Jason from ZL came up with a cool concept of having a zombie selling ice-brains-cream!

I'll post some of the designs as soon as i can!
Thanks and keep checking!